The Royal Academy of Dance exists to promote the knowledge, understanding and practice of dance internationally.
It is through your support that the Academy is able to:
- advance standards of dance education and training around the world.
- ensure future generations receive instruction of the highest standards from qualified teachers.
- work actively in the community to give young students of all ages, abilities and backgrounds the opportunity to share in the enjoyment of dance.
- preserve dance heritage and protect choreographic copyright.
- increase the profile of dance internationally.
2016-2017 Membership Year
Become a member now and receive 50% off membership dues if you apply between March 1 – May 31, 2017. Enjoy membership benefits and receive discounts on student programs, Advanced level exams, teaching courses, and syllabus merchandise from the RAD online shop. Plus, receive the Dance Gazette magazine subscription to include the RAD USA Focus on Members publications for the remainder of this membership year ending August 31, 2017.