The Royal Academy of Dance exists to promote the knowledge, understanding and practice of dance internationally.
It is through your support that the Academy is able to:
- advance standards of dance education and training around the world.
- ensure future generations receive instruction of the highest standards from qualified teachers.
- work actively in the community to give young students of all ages, abilities and backgrounds the opportunity to share in the enjoyment of dance.
- preserve dance heritage and protect choreographic copyright.
- increase the profile of dance internationally.
Spring Membership Special
Apply to become an Affiliate Member, Full Member or RAD Friend from March 1 to May 31 and pay only half the annual dues for the remainder of the membership year ending August 31, 2019. Join today.