The Royal Academy of Dance exists to promote the knowledge, understanding and practice of dance internationally.
It is through your support that the Academy is able to:
- advance standards of dance education and training around the world.
- ensure future generations receive instruction of the highest standards from qualified teachers.
- work actively in the community to give young students of all ages, abilities and backgrounds the opportunity to share in the enjoyment of dance.
- preserve dance heritage and protect choreographic copyright.
- increase the profile of dance internationally.
Summer Membership Special
Apply for the 2019/2020 membership year and start your membership early! Pay the annual 12-month membership fee and receive up to 15 months of membership. The special is valid from June 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019. The membership term begins immediately and expires August 31, 2020. Join today.