The Royal Academy of Dance exists to promote the knowledge, understanding and practice of dance internationally.
It is through your support that the Academy is able to:
- advance standards of dance education and training around the world.
- ensure future generations receive instruction of the highest standards from qualified teachers.
- work actively in the community to give young students of all ages, abilities and backgrounds the opportunity to share in the enjoyment of dance.
- preserve dance heritage and protect choreographic copyright.
- increase the profile of dance internationally.
Give the gift of Membership
An RAD membership is a great gift for the dancer or dance lover in your life. Members enjoy exclusive discounts and benefits and receive a subscription to the international magazine Dance Gazette including the USA Focus on Members publication. To give a gift subscription, please contact the office at 414-747-9060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.